MOTO merchant accounts
If you want to accept orders from customers by phone or in-mail, you need a MOTO merchant account. MOTO merchant accounts enable merchants to process custom payment via a Virtual Terminal that is accessed directly from your browser.
A Virtual Terminal is a secure web based, interface that provides merchants the ability to create administrative roles for employees and management personnel. For example, you can create an account for your Customer Service reps, allowing them to process cards for customers that call into your call centre.
Our wide network of acquiring banks enable us to provide custom solutions for just about any type of high risk business.
MOTO account features
- Accept all major cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, JCB, China UnionPay and more.
- Accept local brand debit cards
- Accept electronic checks.
- Multi-currency settlements and transactions
Recurring and Subscription Billing
- Easy to charge repeat customers
- Process ongoing subscription payment plans
- Dynamic recurring billing support
- Highly secure, no customer data is stored.
- Offer your customers flexible, time-saving billing plans
TFM’s MOTO Application Process
Qualifying for a MOTO merchant account is simple.
1. Fill in the pre-app – One of our payment specialists will get in touch with you right away to discuss your specific needs. We will match you up with one of the acquiring banks or processors in our network.
2. Submit your documents – Once we find you a match, you will need to submit the required documents.
3. Access your VT and start accepting payments You can begin using your MOTO merchant account solutions as soon as we’ve completed the underwriting process, usually within 72 hours.
Weekly and Daily Funding Available
Settlement schedules are typically determined by underwriters based on several factors, but most MOTO merchant can expect weekly payouts and daily settlements are available to qualified merchants.
- PCI-DSS-compliant virtual terminal and payment gateway