RE: FALSE ALLEGATIONS POSTED ON RIPOFF REPORT.
The statements posted on the ROR website are false allegations by a fellow competitor, Suzanna Solomon of Buda Accept. We have taken Legal Action against Suzanna Solomon with an immediate Cease and Desist order. Ms. Solomon, whom is known to suffer from severe mental issues and well documented psychological disturbances, will be sued for slander in the weeks to come.
The vehemently false allegations stem from a personal dispute with a former freelance compliance officer that is no longer with TFM. In the coming days, the individual in question will provide her own personal rebuttal to these allegations which will be posted on ROR. Others TFM employees named in that post will each take their own legal actions individually against Ms. Solomon.
We hope Suzanna Solomon will seek medical attention as her mental disorder has caused a lot of damage to many people around her, including family members, professional associates and without a doubt has affected the good standing of our business.
We will continue to serve our merchants with the utmost integrity and take no part in this personal “spat”. As for the pending rebuttal, TFM, it’s partners, affiliates and administrative company, will not be held responsible for the actions or words expressed in therein.
And now… back to our program:
Lease our payment gateway and connect to your own acquiring bank(s) or let us introduce you to one of our high-risk friendly banking partners. To lease our payment gateway, contact us
- 80 Different Payment Methods
- mPOS, POS, API, MOTO, E-ecommere, M-Commerce
- Multi-level hierarchy support for merchant structures
- Optimized conversion with intelligent and dynamic acquirer routing
- Monitoring, reporting and big data analysis
- High performance and high availability
- Simple integration APIs, payment pages, SDKs and tools
Why Choose TFM
- Unbeatable Rates: TFM’s merchant account experts will find the right financial partner that can meet your desired price range. How much are you paying now? Bet we can beat it.
- Direct Contracting: Whilst TFM provides the payment technology and personalized services, you will always contract directly with our financial partners.
- Direct Settlements: You are paid directly. No fuss, no worries. Your settlements always go from the financial institution, straight into your bank account.
- Direct Merchant Accounts: We connect our valued merchants to top-tier acquiring banks and licensed financial institutions worldwide that can provide you with direct MIDs.
- Security: TFM’s gateways are PCI-DSS Level 1 Certified ensuring optimal security.
- Guided Boarding Process: Personal Account Managers are assigned to each sector, ensuring quality, personalized service. We’ll help you every step of the way.
- Alternative Payment Methods: One integration is all you need to connect to popular Alternative Payment Methods.
- Merchant Services: Industry specific merchant services including payment accounts, prepaid cards, corporate formation services, technical integration services and e-KYC verification tools.
After 25 collective years of independently providing merchant services to thousands of risky businesses, TFM’s group of founders decided to bring together their network of top-tier, high-risk friendly acquiring banks and licensed financial institutions under one umbrella in order to create a marketplace exclusively for businesses in high risk sectors.
Combined with our stellar payment technology, we are committed to offering a wide range of payment solutions to most any type of merchant with a reasonable risk to return ratio. TFM brings together a plethora of services that are specifically designed to alleviate the pressure of running a high risk operation.
The Flying Merchant is wholly owned and operated by TFM Global Network, Ltd. Our main headquarters are in the UK with our technical staff located in Germany and our sales division in Tel Aviv.
Connect with us on Twitter to keep up with the latest industry action or sign up to receive updates using the Subscription bar on the homepage.